Fred’s 7 Point Plan For Managing Newport Beach’s Future
- Protect our quality of life.
- Weigh any project’s benefits with the needs of residents and property right protections.
- Maintain and rebuild our city’s infrastructure, including sea walls, bridges, sewer systems, and undergrounding utilities, within a balanced budget.
- Demand that traffic mitigation be a part of any development project.
- Manage the city’s budget, short term and long term, with the absolute goal of maintaining Newport Beach’s integrity while not raising taxes.
- Build consensus among our citizens and our local elected officials.
- Continue to restore the Back Bay.
Click the images below to view them full size: